This advanced technology is safe, noninvasive and painless. You can now take advantage of this unique therapy at ProFormance Therapy and Wellness.
Watch this video for a short description of how amazing this technology is.
Conditions that can be helped using this patented one of a kind LLT include:
How does it work?!?
How ML830 cold laser therapy can help you rapidly reduce pain and inflammation
and/or quickly strengthen healed tissues to prevent re-injury. As the ML830 microlight increases the speed of healing through a complex augmentation of your body’s normal inflammatory process. The non-thermal laser penetrates deep into your tissue promoting photobiostimulation. In essence, the cellular metabolism increases which in turn accelerates cell repair increases blood flow and stimulates the immune and lymphatic systems.
The photobiostimulation energizes cells and accelerates your body’s normal healing process.
That’s not all; Low-Level Laser Therapy with the ML830 also improves collagen and muscle tissue
development and helps generate new healthy cells and tissue. Clinical studies to date have shown a
reduction in pain, inflammation, edema, and an overall faster healing time. Amazingly, the ML830
creates true healing instead of masking pain as in the case of ice, heat, medication, and electrical
What does treatment look like?
Treatment with the ML830 Laser is painless consisting of several brief sessions, lasting a couple of
minutes to about five minutes per whole body part on average. Each area is treated with the laser for about 1.5 minutes. Roughly 3 to 4 areas make up a whole body part. You should not feel anything during treatment other than the ML830 Laser’s tip coming into contact with your skin. There is no pain, electrical pulses, or feeling of heat during treatment as is common with other therapies. Only a very small number of patients have ever reported feeling anything during therapy (about 3%). Of those, they only report a feeling of slight warmth or slight stimulation of nerves, nothing discomforting at all.
You may be one of the 75 to 80% of patients who feel improvement immediately after (and sometimes
during) treatment. For chronic conditions, it might take a few treatments. This advanced technology is non-invasive, painless, and drug-free!
How the ML830 is unique
Up until now, other lasers were only able to penetrate half as deep into bodily tissues. The ML830,
with its patented 830nm wavelength, is the only device capable of a penetration capacity of
approximately 5cm with a 3cm lateral spread. This makes the ML830 the deepest penetrating
treatment modality currently available allowing it to reach many more of your tendons, ligaments,
and muscle tissues.
ML830 Cold Laser Therapy Is Safe, Painless and Noninvasive.
The MicroLight Corporation is the exclusive manufacturer of the patented ML830 Laser and the first company approved in the United States by the FDA to provide low-level laser therapy for the non-surgical treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
The ML830 has been safely used around the world for over 30 years with great
success. In fact, General Motors was part of the original ML830 Laser clinical studies, testing all
employees at their Flint Michigan plant who suffered from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (this was a large
group). “GM found it to be 70 to 80 percent effective – nearly 80 percent of the people in the study went back to work, while the other 20 percent experienced some improvement.” However, there’s more, the ML830 is the world’s first FDA-approved “3-B Laser” after passing guidelines that include years of clinical studies and tests. The FDA has some of the highest standards in the world. Surprisingly enough, the Laser doesn’t generate heat and is approved to be used over metal implants and fractures making it safer than Ultrasound. Laser therapy can be used when you want or need a drug-free procedure to control pain, when conventional therapies have been ineffective, or when you want to quickly heal from injuries.
For more information, please see the MicroLightCorp website.
Take advantage of this exclusive decrease way to decrease pain and promote tissue healing pain with the ML830 Cold Laser Therapy.
Click above for details on any promotions being offered or special events to catch the team at.